Barbie film: Margot Robbie awed by Ekin-Su at debut

 





Hiya Barbie, hello there Ekin-Su... Margot Robbie couldn't conceal her enjoyment when she met the Adoration Islander

By Bonnie McLaren

BBC Newsbeat

The pink floor covering for Barbie was loaded up with Hollywood eminence - drove by the film's primary stars Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling.


Be that as it may, on the off chance that you've been looking on your timetable, you might've likewise seen some recognizable Love Island faces.


Danica Taylor, Freedom Poole, and the previous summer's victors Ekin-Su and Davide were undeniably snapped in selfies with Barbie herself.


It could appear to be irregular - yet Margot honestly loves the dating show.


For her 31st birthday in 2021, she had an Affection Island topic.


What's more, the previous summer she said she was supporting Ekin and Davide, who are presently not together, to win the mid year series.


"Love Island helps me to remember residing in London, watching it with my lady friends when everyone was home from work," she said at that poin







Addressing BBC Newsbeat after the Barbie debut, Ekin-Su says she "outrageously, truly" trusted she'd meet Margot.


"I realize there was a TikTok that became a web sensation on about how she outrageously preferred me from Affection Island and how she was essentially saying I seemed to be a supervisor darling.


"Also, when I came out the estate, I was stunned that she really said my name.


"So when Margot saw me, I was the greatest fan for herself and she behaved like she was a fan for me which I was significantly more wrecked with."


Also, Ekin-Su says it got shockingly better when Margot told her: "I can't really accept that I'm meeting you."


For what reason would we say we are totally fixated on the Barbie film?

Philippines to show Barbie film yet need map obscured

'Comprehensive Barbies are a significant stage in my life'

Freedom and Danica, who were on Affection Island in 2021 and 2022, additionally say they were "captivated" when they met Margot.


"I was like 'as though Margot Robbie knows my name, this is insane'," Freedom says.


"She was simply so modest and rational."







Danica likewise didn't anticipate that Margot should know who she was the point at which she requested a selfie.


"I was like 'Margot might I at any point get a genuine speedy picture'. Furthermore, she was like 'gracious my golly, obviously I totally love you'," she says.


"Which is insane that that even emerged from her mouth.


"With Margot being Barbie, the star, I feel like it was simply right to have several Affection Island cast there."


What's more, it's not whenever Margot first has communicated with islanders at a UK debut.


Jordan Hames, Michael Griffiths and Lucie Donlan were welcome to the 2019 Flying predators honorary pathway - with Lucie saying at the time that Margot later welcomed them to the get-together.





Post a Comment

0 Comments